We currently ship to all over the world. Orders for in-stock merchandise received on Monday through Friday are processed the same day if the order is placed before 9am CET. Orders placed after 9am CET will be processed the following business day. Orders received after 9am CET on Friday and anytime on Saturday’s or Sunday’s, are processed by the end of the day on the following Monday. Business days are, Monday – Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- Retail customers are eligible to receive free standard shipping for all orders – shipment not trackable.
- Express shipping option (2-4 business day) is also available at 9 dollars.
- Professionals are eligible to receive free shipping for orders that total over $300 or more at checkout.
Most orders shipped via standard service are processed and shipped in 1 – 2 business days, depending on product availability.
- Most Standard orders are delivered within 3-5 business days from the order’s ship date.
- 5-7 business days to Europe
- 14 business days to U.S., Oceania and Asia countries
- 21 business days to all the other countries not mentioned above
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges once the package has exited Italy.
- Orders destined for P.O. Boxes are delivered within 6-14 business days.
- Orders destined for APO/FPO/DPO and U.S. Territories are delivered within 14-21 business days of the order’s ship date.
- Please note that delivery for some locations in Alaska and Hawaii may take up to 14 business days.
- We are not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from USPS to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays, nor any extra fees, customs or back end charges once the package has exited the United States.
Products carried by Sumita Cosmetics are sold and shipped from Italy. Please note that purchasing products from another country can mean that your national Customs authorities may charge you Customs Duty and/or other additional related taxes (for example a Value Added Tax or a Purchase Tax). You, as the importer, are responsible for paying any such taxes. We have no control over what taxes you may be charged by your own national tax authorities. We are not responsible for compensating you for payment of any such taxes. If you do not know how much (if any) import tax you might have to pay, please check with your local tax authorities BEFORE entering into a contract to purchase.
Some countries prohibit or restrict the importation of some types of goods. You may need a general or special license and/or other documents to import goods, particularly in larger or commercial quantities. It is your responsibility to check with your national Customs authorities whether the goods you intend to import are subject to any such restrictions. If your goods are retained or confiscated by your own national Customs authorities for any reason, it is your responsibility alone to negotiate with them the terms on which such goods might be released to you. If your goods are undeliverable for any reason and are returned to us, we reserve the right to reclaim from you any associated costs which may be charged back to us.
On any Customs forms, we declare the full purchase price as the value of the goods. We do not under declare values, or mark goods as a “gift”.
Values Added Taxes on Sales to Italy and European community countries must be applied, Values Added Taxes on Sales to extra EU countries must not be applied.